Stine Seed Company, a privately held growing national seed company, is looking to add a Sales Department Shipping Coordinator at its Dallas Center, Iowa campus. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow with one of the industry’s most respected corn and soybean seed companies.
The candidate selected will become part of a group that is tasked with providing logistical support for a team of approximately 200 outside sales representatives. This is a full-time position reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Director.
- Dependable individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Basic understanding of shipping/logistics, seed production and/or supply chain process
- Committed to providing a high level of service to Stine’s outside sales representatives
Stine offers competitive pay, health/dental/vision insurance and retirement benefits.
- Serve as first point of contact and primary liaison for sales representatives needing to have soybeans shipped to designated customers
- Understand company soybean production plans and bagged inventories by variety and conditioning location
- Monitor soybean seed shipping requests from sales representatives and process requests for designated customers
- Coordinate shipment of soybean seed from conditioning plants to designated customers, including lining up trucks and contacting the customers to schedule deliveries
- Coordinate shipping activity with personnel in the Stine production department
- Other duties as directed by the National Sales & Marketing Director
- This position is based out of Stine’s offices in Dallas Center, Iowa
- This position reports to the National Sales & Marketing Director
- This position is considered full-time regular employment
- The duties associated with this position have varying hours that, at times, will extend beyond regular business hours
- This position requires a limited amount of overnight travel
- This is a salaried position; compensation will be commensurate with work experience
- Employee will be eligible for participation in Stine’s medical, dental and vision insurance as well as participation in company-sponsored 401(k) program
To apply immediately, send a current resume and cover letter to:
Stine Seed Company
ATTN: Human Resources Department
22555 Laredo Trail
Adel, IA 50003
Or email to email@example.com. Attached resumes formatted in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat are acceptable.
View page here