Location: Sheffield, Iowa and/or Ames, Iowa
A key role in designing, creating, converting, and maintaining reports needed to support business processes.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Associate’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree is preferred in business, Information Systems or related area
- 3+ years of data analyst experience preferred , including the ability to understand the business requirements, user needs and translate them into operational requirements
- 3+ years of experience in MSSQL Database preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Report
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated with a focus on driving results and strong sense of accountability
- Excellent time management, prioritization and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
Main Job Duties:
- Develop, create and maintain a variety of reports utilizing SSRS, as well as other tools and available technologies.
- Design reports to answer relevant business questions and communicate key metrics to stakeholders in an easy to understand report format.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand new report/data requirements and ensures results meet the business needs.
- Design and manage reporting and analytical projects.
- Support customers through ticketing system.
- Continuously evaluate new solutions to improve reporting and efficiency
- Lead optimization of reporting performance and keep reports tuned.
- Share best practice
View page here
Ph: 641-892-4222 ext 2308
Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for applying with Sukup Manufacturing Company.
Those individuals that are selected for the interview process will be contacted directly.