Receptionist (Part-Time, Afternoons) – Proagrica – Stillwater, OK
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system; supports team members as needed.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Responsible for badging process for new employees.
- Maintains staff seating documents within prescribed tools.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by supporting special projects as needed.
- Order and restock break room supplies; manage recycling.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Strong Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Efficiency With Focus On Word, Excel And Power Point, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Handles Pressure, Supply Management, Team Oriented
About Reed Business Information:
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . EEO is the Law. EEO is the Law Supplement
View page here