Proagrica, the Leader in Agriculture Information Management, is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist.
We build cutting-edge geospatial applications that are capable of managing extremely precise geospatial location information. We offer a truly unique opportunity to learn about building, testing, and hardening beautiful applications that harness the most robust location data available today. We assemble agile teams with clear purpose and allow them to demonstrate their gifts. You will be involved in all phases of our development and release cycle. The position entails both manual and automated acceptance/regression testing and analyzing applications to assure software is built and performs to the designers’ expectations. Candidate will collaborate with computer software engineers and software designers, but must have the ability to work on their own, with little supervision, testing form and function of the software and report results.
Skills and Responsibilities
• Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
• Record and document results and compare to expected results.
• Create meaningful error handling procedures for application code.
• Optimize QA process and design methods to eliminate wastes related to testing.
• Research lean practices and update current standards used with error handling procedures.
• Use analytical skills to identify bottlenecks related to the development of software/product with emphasis on productivity and quality.
Proagrica offers competitive pay and outstanding benefits including: two weeks paid vacation each year, 401(k) matching, Medical, Vision, Dental, and Disability Insurance, Flex Spending Account and Career Development.
View page here