Proagrica is growing! Proagrica is a global provider of independent connectivity and data-driven support solutions for the agriculture and animal health industries seeking to add a Quality Test Engineer I to support our mobile and web based application Sirrus.
Selected individual will perform as an integral part of a multidisciplinary Agile team and be fully involved in all phases of the product development lifecycle. This role involves manual exploratory and regression testing, as well as the opportunity to learn or participate in automated testing. Candidates must be proficient communicators, willing and able to relay detailed information between Business Analysts, Developers and all other members of Agile team. Additionally, the ability to understand and convert business requirements into a meaningful and efficient test plan is essential.
Experience (US only) and Education
- 1+ years of QA Test Analyst experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Responsible for both manual and automated testing for mobile and web applications
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Participate in project reviews.
- Cooperate in the enhancement of the methodologies employed for test planning and execution, defect tracking, and metric and status reporting.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices.
- Maintain framework for record retention in order to support internal and external IT audits.
- Assist with process improvement and compliance to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality software products and services on a timely basis.
- Work across teams to enhance quality functional testing by identifying and helping to implement initiatives that will improve capability and efficiency.
- Be a strong advocate for quality in all phases of product lifecycle from development to delivery
- All other duties as assigned.
- Appium experience
- Python experience
- Experience with mobile app automated testing
- Knowledge of process improvement.
- Knowledge of the Agile software development process.
- Attention to detail.
- Verbal skills — ability to communicate with both technical and nontechnical customers.
- Written skills/documentation.
- Basic project management skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Basic oral and written communication.
- Understanding of QA methodologies.
View page here