Location: Sheffield, IA
Essential Job Requirements:
Pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering. Previous manufacturing experience. Ability to effectively work in teams and individually. Positive attitude
- Knowledge of 5S/Lean manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and preventative actions
Main Job Duties:
Participate in or lead projects in some or all of the following subjects:
- Lean/5S Improvements – Design and prototype various carts, shadow boards, etc.
- Create and document Standard Operating Procedures – Manufacturing process improvements
- Create preventative maintenance manuals for new machines
- Complete value stream maps
- Organize work space layouts
View page here
Ph: 641-892-4222 ext 2308
Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for applying with Sukup Manufacturing Company.
Those individuals that are selected for the interview process will be contacted directly.