Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The Coralville Operations team is seeking an innovative, data driven, results-oriented leader to contribute to our continued legacy as a summer intern.
Below are some of the ways you will contribute to our team.
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure the products leaving our facility meet or surpass the required internal critical to Quality specifications as well as any applicable government regulations and customer requirements
- Plan and conduct work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation or modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria
- Provide support in the analysis and investigation of faulty units
- Be an active participant in department and site continuous improvement initiatives.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong initiative, interpersonal and team skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to multi-task and work well under deadline pressure
- Solid analytical skills
- United States Citizenship is requiredEDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Must be pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in an approved program in mechanical, manufacturing, electrical, industrial or related engineering discipline.
- Must have a GPA of 3.2 or higher
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
View page here