Workiva is a rapidly growing technology company that builds collaborative, cloud-based applications for finance and executive teams. We’re looking for an Intern to join our Product Marketing team. Our Product Marketing team focuses on creating strategies to take our products to the marketplace. Alongside our Product Development, Sales, and Corporate Marketing groups, our Product Marketing teams determine the best product, go-to-market, and customer growth strategies for the company. If you are passionate about the field of product strategy and marketing, and seeking a hands-on internship where you will gain incredible experience as well as play a significant role in executing go to market plans, this is the internship for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Perform in-depth analysis of go-to-market performance (win / loss analysis, etc) to identify areas for improvement
- Build buyer insights to understand personas and inform product innovation and marketing campaigns and content
- Research competitor behavior including messaging, positions and product offerings
- Perform in-depth analysis of business opportunities including the size and growth of new markets, and related buyer needs, buying cycles, etc.
- Gain hands on experience in a B2B environment and a deep understanding of the entire product innovation, marketing, and sales channels
What You’ll Need:
- Undergraduate status maintaining a 3.0+ GPA with major in Management, Business Analytics, Marketing, or other related field
- Specific study in consumer behavior or business analytics is a bonus
- Commitment to a year-round internship, working up to 20 hours per week when school is in session and up to 40 hours per week on breaks
- Desire to learn, achieve and succeed!
View page here