Landus Cooperative is currently seeking a Product Accountant! Would you consider yourself reliable and detail-oriented? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can perform accounting, inventory, reporting, and compliance for the various product lines with Landus Cooperative. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Provide data entry/accounting support for all employees.
- Responsible for accounting functions including gross and product margin analysis, financial statement preparation, balance sheet reconciliations, inventory audits and monitoring of product partners.
- Monitor and support various licensing (growers, application, etc.) and marketing program compliance by Landus Cooperative’s sales personnel.
- Assist with preparation of budgets, forecasts, and projections.
- Prepare and research the monthly P/L to understand the data and communicate to divisional management.
- Ensure accurate and timely reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide prompt, professional, and courteous customer service.
- Must have a valid state motor vehicle license.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- Five years of related experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
- Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
- Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
- Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
- Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
View page here