As a Mutual Funds Reporting Specialist at Workiva, you will specialize in full-service XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) implementations by functioning as an extension of our customers’ reporting teams. As an integral part of the Investments/Mutual Funds team, you will manage the customer relationship to ensure expectations and obligations are fulfilled, and will partner with other Workiva internal teams on initiatives that address customer needs, product utilization and improving department efficiencies to help meet company goals.
What You’ll Do:
- You will manage projects and customer relationships: this includes executing projects effectively and efficiently to deliver on-time, on-budget, high-quality results and ensuring customer expectations are met.
- You will assist with the review of customer prepared mutual fund prospectus to produce the highest quality XBRL filing documents.
- You will manage multiple project engagements and interact through appropriate communication channels with Workiva’s Professional Services Team.
- You will maintain thorough technical knowledge of US Mutual Fund Risk/Return Taxonomies.
- You will perform final audit tie-outs of XBRL filing documents.
- You will collaborate internally with Client Services, Quality Assurance, and Product Management teams.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience doing XBRL tagging for mutual funds required
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related fields preferred
- Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to take initiative, execute and follow-through
- Ability to allow for contingencies, prioritize multiple and potentially overlapping customer requirements
- Personal, adaptable and flexible with the ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Where You’ll Work:
Workiva, the leading cloud provider of connected data, reporting, and compliance solutions, is used by thousands of enterprises across 120 countries, including more than 75 percent of Fortune 500® companies, and by government agencies. Our customers have linked over five billion data elements to trust their data, reduce risk, and save time. Workiva employs more than 1,200 people with offices in 16 cities.
We firmly believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even four dog-friendly offices (Ames, Bozeman, Missoula and New York City).
- Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
View page here