McFarland Clinic is central Iowa’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. Join our team and join a group of caring professionals, dedicated to providing Extraordinary Care, Every Day! We value quality care and extraordinary service, trusting relationships and an exceptional workplace. Our organization has more than 70 years experience of caring for people. We welcome applicants who can help us enhance the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for MRI Technologist for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
- Position patient and perform MRI studies under the guidance of a radiologist in accordance with set protocols.
- Adhere to MRI safety policies and standards.
- Appropriately adjust technical parameters as necessary for adequate image quality.
- Evaluate images for proper image quality.
- Administer contrast media and other medication under the guidance of a radiologist.
- Obtains patient history and significant clinical information for procedure.
- Completion of accredited course radiologic technology or Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology.
- Current certification (ARRT) with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist.
- Board certification – ARRT, MRI preferred. Required within 1 year of hire.
- Current State permit as General Diagnostic Radiographer.
- Current BCLS certification.
Days: Monday – Friday.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM – hours will vary.
- Experience in MRI modalities preferred not required.
McFarland Clinic offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and PTO. Click here for details.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of it policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
View page here