Vertex Software is shaping the future of product development in manufacturing. Vertex unlocks 3D product data, fueling collaboration throughout product development. Companies quickly and securely share even the most complex designs with the extended enterprise anytime – on any device. Vertex founder and proven entrepreneur, Dan Murray, has grown two prior software companies to $100M+ revenue and executed successful IPOs. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company.
Vertex Software is searching for a Marketing Intern for the Summer of 2020. At Vertex you will help deliver a world class 3D collaboration experience to our customers. We believe that each member of our team brings a unique, valuable, and inspiring perspective—including our interns. As part of our team, your work will have a direct impact on our company and customers.
- Assist in creative content publishing initiatives focusing on creating and providing engaging content
- Assist in the development of creative for email and social media campaigns
- Assist in the editing of content to be posted online across brands
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes or recommendations as needed
- Identify, initiate, and execute promotional opportunities (i.e.: banners, publications, advertising, content creation including articles and white pages, etc.).
- Use key messages to effectively communicate Vertex’s brand, message, and voice
- Working towards a degree in marketing, graphic design, communications, web development, or related fields.
- Comfortable working on social media platforms
- Strong ability to work independently
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent communication skills
View page here