Marketing Intern – Proagrica – Tulsa / Stillwater, OK
We’re looking for a hands-on Marketing Intern for our fast-growing agriculture portfolio. Proagrica is a global provider of data connectivity solutions for the agricultural industry. Our product portfolio enables trading partners in the agricultural space to transact more efficiently with one another by connecting their systems and provides manufacturers, retailers, agronomists and growers with high-value insight and data so they can make better decisions for their businesses.
As the marketing intern, you’ll gain immensely valuable experience to jump-start your career in marketing through hands-on application of marketing plans. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and use some of the best-in-class marketing technology platforms that are enabling today’s advanced digital marketing tactics. Proagrica has recently gone through a rebranding activity making it an exciting time to join. You’ll have first-hand exposure to a company that is building on the momentum of a new brand’s activation, informing customers and the wider market about who Proagrica is and how we can help them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute social media strategy on Facebook, including organic and paid efforts
- Analyze and report on social media initiatives
- Coordinate publishing of product videos to YouTube and company website
- Assist in web content publishing schedule
- Assist in email deployments
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong research, writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to learn commonly used marketing tools, concepts, practices, and procedures
- Creativity and a willingness to think outside the box
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in group settings
20-30 hours per week with flexibility to determine schedule inside normal business hours. Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5:30.
Proagrica has offices in both Stillwater and Tulsa. While the primary location for the internship is the Tulsa office, there is flexibility to work from the Stillwater office up to 10 hours per week for students taking classes at OSU Stillwater.
Education and Experience:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree
- Must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours toward their degree program
- Preference will be given toward majors in marketing, business, communications, and/or public relations fields
Proagrica is a part of Reed Business Information (RBI), and RELX, plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
About Reed Business Information:
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . EEO is the Law. EEO is the Law Supplement
View page here