The Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for the overall marketing automation strategy and the design, build, execution and optimization of customer and prospect campaigns and emails. This position works closely with multiple stakeholders on the marketing and sales teams to deliver highly effective lead generation, customer nurture, and demand generation programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Optimize a best in class marketing automation platform, developing methodology and infrastructure to manage top of funnel engagement metrics, scoring, and nurturing
- Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for the improvement and optimization of content, including mix, frequency, etc. to meet established KPIs
- Understand and help to design solutions for data flow and data integration within and between marketing and CRM systems
- Implement, and manage lead scoring and activity tracking that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Document existing processes, recommend and implement system and process improvements to enhance productivity
- Execute all aspects of email campaigns including automated programs, audience segmentation, drip campaigns, dynamic content, design, and analysis
- Build emails, landing pages, forms, and programs within Marketo
- Manage data for privacy and email compliance
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years marketing experience
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing, business, or similar area of study preferred
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining Marketo integration with Salesforce
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation and database management concepts and best practices
- Marketo and Salesforce experience
- HTML email development experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, demand generation principles, and marketing best practices, including: contact strategies, data capture, campaign analysis, deliverability, and compliance
- Self-motivation with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Desire to work with metrics and analytics that drive decision making
- Expert knowledge of marketing and email technologies and industry best practices
- Analytical and metrics-focused, technically savvy, comfortable with software applications
- Experience with and understanding of data and personal information security best practices, such as email deliverability and compliance regulations including, CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even four dog-friendly offices (Ames, Bozeman, Missoula and New York City).
- Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/