At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Explore and experience a fast-paced environment with the Sales and Marketing. Collins Avionics Sales and Marketing is in need of a market research analyst intern that has a variety of skills and responsibilities. With a dynamic portfolio of avionics and in-flight entertainment equipment, no day will be the same. The individual will require significant knowledge and experience in the following domains;
Some of your daily tasks may include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Edit and assisting with updating marketing presentations and website collateral
- Create and revise marketing analyses
- Manage large data sets and provide analysis supporting key marketing initiatives
- Contribute to team projects for leadership presentations
- Ability to learn and manipulate using Excel, Access and VBA
- Manage projects with diverse teams including marketing and sales that may include data entry
- Assist in the creation of marketing material
Section Title: Basic Qualifications
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card) is required.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Knowledge and experience using Excel Access and VBA
- Strong communicator
- Dynamic learner with passion to try new tools and tasks
- Undergraduate student
Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this linkto read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
View page here