This position composes, revises, and maintains product manuals, parts assemblies and instructions. They will also assemble and maintain supplies for dryer manuals and distribute to packing areas.
Essential Job Requirements:
An Associate’s degree preferred. Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as this position will be proofing manuals, doing meeting prep and research. Excellent proofreading and basic math conversion skills are necessary. Previous secretarial experience, multi-tasking skills, MS Office, multi-line phone, and copying/bindery knowledge is very helpful.
Preferred Computer Skills
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of other Microsoft Office products helpful
- Compose/update Operation/Parts manuals, and instructions that accompany products
- Assemble & maintain supplies for dryer manuals and provide to packing areas
- Schedule, prepare agenda, and meeting documents, for montly product safety team. Record minutes, store documents, and maintain public folder.
- Sales & Service support for documentation, archived manuals, reprinted acknowledgements
- Phone/email support for manuals, order acknowledgements, USBs, literature & safety decals
- Monitor 2x daily Order Acknowledgement Log & inbox, mailing/following up on failed acknowledgements
- Assist with front desk phones when needed
- Help with daily mail when needed
- Order supplies for manuals
- Inventory & supply Canadian safety decals for dryers
View page here
Ph: 641-892-4222 ext 2308
Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for applying with Sukup Manufacturing Company.
Those individuals that are selected for the interview process will be contacted directly.