Landus Cooperative is currently seeking a Manager of Fleet Dispatch! Are you efficient in logistics and supply chain management? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can efficiently manage and coordinate the activities of the transportation department. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Dispatch drivers to ensure efficient use of company fleet and independent contractors.
- Maintain relationships with independent contractors.
- Communicate with location managers to ensure customer’s needs are met.
- Help to establish trucking freight rates and manage load information.
- Maintain record of mileage, fuel used, repairs made, and other expenses.
- Schedule repairs or preventative maintenance, ensuring that the necessary numbers of fleet vehicles are available at all times.
- Review and analyze expenditure, financial, and operations reports to determine need for increase in fees, expansion of existing schedules, or expansion of routes.
- Recommend capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment to increase efficiency and services of operations department.
- Direct investigations into causes of customer or shipper complaints and respond accordingly.
- Must have a valid state motor vehicle license.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with an emphasis in Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
- Three to five years of related dispatching experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Understand the seasonality of an agricultural cooperative and the in-season time commitment.
- Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
- Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
- Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
- Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
- Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
View page here