Landus Cooperative is currently seeking an Internal Auditor! Would you consider yourself reliable and detail-oriented? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can be responsible for performing financial and operational audits of organizational and functional activities of the company. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
• Develop a thorough understanding of the cooperative’s operations.
• Assist in the completion of the external audit fieldwork.
• Assist with reconciling inventory variances.
• Provide general assistance to management by performing special reviews of operations when requested.
• Perform all of the above activities in a manner that will reflect the highest standards of professional skills and conduct.
• Perform operational and policy/procedural audits.
• Must have a valid state motor vehicle license.
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university in finance/accounting.
• Three to five years of related experience in public accounting or a combination of public/private accounting.
• Good computer skills.
• Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
• Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
• Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
• Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
• Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
View page here