At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today. You could be a great fit for our Quality organization if:
• You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.
• You’re the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of work…not at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).
• You understand the absolute importance of adhering to compliance…all while making your customers proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace, quality is personal. People’s lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time, to the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space – what we do matters, every day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
This position is for an Established Quality Compliance professional. Influences process and planning decisions with knowledge and explanations of Quality Compliance policies, practices, and procedures.
• Reviews and makes recommendations for procedures and metrics that support compliance with industry and regulatory standards.
• Influences others throughout the organization through explanation of policies, government regulations, and agency guidelines to ensure compliance with external standards.
• Uses minimum standards, tools, and methods to ensure the effectiveness of existing quality processes and sustain quality performance improvements.
• Conducts quality compliance audit processes and recommends corrective actions and process improvements in response to audit findings.
• Analyzes procedures and metrics that impact quality to develop recommendations for improving compliance with internal standards.
• Performs product and process audits and quality audits and reviews.
• Reviews quality data and determines if all products and processes are aligned with regulatory standards.
• Recommends corrective actions and process reengineering.
• Prepares and maintains Quality documentation.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required. US Citizenship or Permanent Residence required. Candidates must be AS9100 trained auditor, and have attention to detail, objectivity, works well as part of a team, able to communicate and work with all levels of the organization,
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this linkto read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
View page here