The Machinist will be responsible for programming, setting up and operating CNC Mills and Lathes.
Essential Job Requirements
Assure that all products are built to the highest standard of quality. This employee will work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency. Must be willing to cross-train and move to other production areas when needed and use proper care of equipment. Individual must learn to operate various pieces of material handling equipment. Overtime hours and some Saturdays will be required.
Main Job Duties
- Set-up and operate machines
- Generate programs and alter programs as needed for machines
- Maintain proper maintenance and inspections of machines
- Check tolerances of all parts being run on the machines
- Review and print completed work orders
- Move parts to various departments of the manufacturing plant
- High School diploma, Associates Degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of reading blue prints
- Knowledge of calibrating tools
Standing, bending, pushing and pulling are required. Individual must follow all company and safety rules and policies. The use of personal protective equipment will be required.
Ph: 641-892-4222 ext 308
Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for applying with Sukup Manufacturing Company.
Those individuals that are selected for the interview process will be contacted directly.