Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our team is looking for self-motivated and passionate engineers to help solve problems, continuously improve processes and provide creative solutions. Come gain experience with an industry leader in advanced technology and manufacturing processes.
This Industrial Engineering position provides direct support for logistics operations for the entire Material Distribution Center including; Receiving Audit and Inspection, Collins Production Warehouse, and I&SS Warehouse activities as well as Outbound Shipping. This position will utilize industrial engineering skills and disciplines for process flow improvements, cost reductions and productivity gains. Assignments may range in complexity and scope, and will require the ability to work across functions.
- Utilize analytical thinking skills for equipment troubleshooting and productivity improvements
- Working directly with production assembly areas requiring effective communication skills to understand issues that arise as well as provide input on ways to improve material distribution.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current processes and identify improvements
- Review of automated process equipment for efficiency improvements
- Utilize data analytics to make data driven decisions
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field of study from an accredited institution
- Must have GPA of 3.0
- Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework
- Requires US citizenship or permanent residence (green card).
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
View page here