The Laser Operator will be responsible for the maintenance and operation of the lasers along with the loading and unloading of steel.
Essential Job Requirements
Assure that all products are built to the highest standard of quality. This employee will work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency. Individual must be self-motivated, organized, ability to multi-task and prioritize while becoming knowledgeable on how to operate various pieces of material handling equipment. Overtime hours and some Saturdays will be required.
Main Job Duties
- Operate lasers
- Load and unload steel products
- Clean and maintain lasers
- Ability to trouble shoot lasers
- Perform routine maintenance and maintain records
- Maintain steel inventory records
- High School diploma, Associates Degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience
- Forklift and crane license preferred
Standing, bending, pushing and pulling are required. Individual must follow all company and safety rules and policies. The use of personal protective equipment will be required.
Or call: Ph: 641-892-4222 ext 308
Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for applying with Sukup Manufacturing Company.
Those individuals that are selected for the interview process will be contacted directly.
View page here: https://www.sukup.com/Employment/4447/Laser-Operator