Proagrica, Enterprise Solutions Sales – Key Account Manager
- Our Enterprise Solutions sales role will position and sell Proagrica solutions and services with key agriculture clients in ag retail, manufacturing, and food processing. Sales roles will develop and maintain account plans outlining the relationship with each client, organizational charts, opportunities, forecast and strategy for consistent growth via existing or potentially new technology. This position is responsible for maintaining a healthy sales pipeline of various sizes and market segments, updated regularly, and shared with the Enterprise Solutions team. This position will be expected setup on-site meetings with clients, travel, organize Enterprise solutions resources for said meetings, and lead the development of the meeting strategy and presentation to the client. This role will be responsible for managing relationships with existing accounts, consulting with the client to find mutually beneficial opportunities, and working with the Enterprise Solutions team to develop cases and proposals for said opportunities.
- The Enterprise Solutions Sales – Key Account manager will work closely with the Director of Enterprise Solutions, Pre-Sales Engineer, Technical director of Enterprise Solutions and other resources to position Proagrica solutions in a manor attractive to each client, profitable, and setup for long-term success.Individual will report to the Director of Enterprise Solutions
Experience, Education, Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of Software related experience
- 2+ years of Agricultural related experience
- 4+ years of Customer engagement and/or sales experience.
- Understanding of B2B systems, use cases, and value.
- Expertise and comfort withconsultative and value based selling
- Exceptional communicator, written, verbal, interpersonal and group
- Excellent presentation/public speaking ability
- Service minded
- Solid technical background in agricultural B2B and geospatial systems
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of common agriculture processes in territory
- Strong budgeting and finance skills.
- Strong organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills.
- Efficiency in SalesForce and Office 365 suite (preferred)
- Develop and manage relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Input and maintain all customer relevant data and progress in Proagrica systems.
- Plan, execute, and document as required, each phase of the sales process with each prospect, from lead generation to closing the deal, setting up and on-boarding the new customer, and through the successful transition into a project.
- Participate in the development of sales plans, strategies, and final presentations designed to enhance growth and meet customer needs; coordinate complementary resources as needed for client meetings and/or demonstrations.
- Forecast accurately and maintain sales reports as needed.
- Remain informed of Proagrica solutions including software, systems, and services, as well as competitor’s solutions so to effectively perform sales activities.
- Attend Trade Shows, Conferences and scheduled meetings as required.
- Carry out routine tasks accurately to meet sales goals.
- Relay relevant information about our products, competitor’s products, and competitive landscape to appropriate internal personnel for strategic planning purposes.
- Working closely with leadership and technical staff creating proposals and pitches.
- Identification and qualification of opportunities, working with strategy, sales, marketing, and product on business cases to support proposals.
- Work closely with design and project management staff communicating customer requirements and assisting is solution design.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Abide by all Proagrica policies and procedure
- Special Projects as they arise.
- All other duties as assigned.
About Reed Business Information:
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI General Benefits Package
– 401k match of 5%
– 18 Days Holiday
– Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
– Benefits start upon hire date
– Excellent OTE & Competitive Salaries
RBI is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com . EEO is the Law. EEO is the Law Supplement
View Proagrica’s website here: https://proagrica.com/