agX Content Specialist – Proagrica – Stillwater, OK
Candidate is responsible for data entry of agriculture input products to the agX Content data system used by precision Ag customers. Applicant will acquire information of new products via email and phone conversations with seed and chemical company representatives. Candidate must have the ability to work on their own, with little supervision while gathering and entering data.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Understanding of crops and crop growth habits
- Knowledge of farm practices
- Understanding of seed traits
- Familiar with crop protection documents, such as labels and safety data sheets
- Capability to research seeds, chemical products and equipment related to crop production
- Ability to network with seed and chemical company representatives for research purposes
- Ensure data integrity standards
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Problem solving/analysis skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Plant and Soil Science, Agribusiness or equivalent
- Applicants must have a strong agricultural background and knowledge of agronomic sciences
- Knowledge of any of the following foreign languages is preferred: German, French, Portuguese, Spanish. English required.
About Reed Business Information:
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
View page here