Sheffield, Iowa and/or Ames, Iowa
A key role in designing, creating, converting, and maintaining reports needed to support business processes.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Associate’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree is preferred in business, Information Systems or related area
- 3+ years of data analyst experience preferred , including the ability to understand the business requirements, user needs and translate them into operational requirements
- 3+ years of experience in MSSQL Database preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Report
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated with a focus on driving results and strong sense of accountability
- Excellent time management, prioritization and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Develop, create and maintain a variety of reports utilizing SSRS, as well as other tools and available technologies.
- Design reports to answer relevant business questions and communicate key metrics to stakeholders in an easy to understand report format.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand new report/data requirements and ensures results meet the business needs.
- Design and manage reporting and analytical projects.
- Support customers through ticketing system.
- Continuously evaluate new solutions to improve reporting and efficiency
- Lead optimization of reporting performance and keep reports tuned.
- Share best practice
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.
View page here