Landus Cooperative is currently seeking an IT Infrastructure Intern! Are you detail-oriented and tech-savvy? Can you trouble shoot computers? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can assist our Information Technology team in supporting all computer interfaces with Landus Cooperative’s employees and customers. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and an engaging internship geared for your success!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Learn about basic networking, including: switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Resolve employee/customer issues with Landus Cooperative computer systems.
- Complete PC builds.
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Participate in PC and User Migration with the Landus Cooperative Domain.
- Gain an understanding of router, switch charges, and wireless changes.
- Must have a valid state vehicle license.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 40 pounds.
- Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year post-secondary program with an emphasis in accounting.
- Good computer skills.
- Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
- Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
- Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
- Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
- Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
View page here