Proagrica is looking for Developers that can make things happen with iOS development. This position will help create wonderful applications for Apple mobile devices that utilize the services and knowledge of Proagrica in precision agriculture.
Candidate must have the talent to easily switch contexts and know their way around iOS development tools and techniques. Candidate must have the ability to deal with everything from high level conversations down to task writing.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Responsible for writing software in a small team
- Participate in design and planning sessions
- Strong knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-C
- Understanding of OOD and OOP
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Experience working with REST-based web services.
- Relational database experience (preferably SQLite)
- Automated testing
3-5 years’ experience
B.S./B.A. or higher Degree in a Technical Field (CS, MIS or similar), or equivalent level of experience
View Proagrica’s website here: https://proagrica.com/