The Associate Client Services Manager is the primary customer contact for Workiva products and services and is responsible for creating a “wow” customer experience. The Associate Client Services Manager will be responsible for day-to-day customer success activities spanning from the initial stages of onboarding to continued engagement and retention. The Associate Client Services Manager will have an in-depth understanding of each customer’s overall business requirements and act as a consultant to determine how the various Wdesk solutions and features can meet their needs. The Associate Client Services Manager will also partner with other Workiva teams on initiatives that address customer needs.
- Collaborate on the design and execution of onboarding project plans for Investments/Mutual Funds customers. Account is transferred to a Customer Success Manager after transaction is completed (Associate Client Services Managers do not maintain a book of business)
- Coordinate filing process for Investment/Mutual Funds customers either remotely or onsite
- 24/7 dedication to Working Group (internal counsel, external counsel, paralegals, fund administrators, EDGAR filers and customers) throughout the completion of the project.
- Deliver high quality service and support under pressure with a keen attention to detail
- Assist Client Services Team on ancillary Wdesk projects as needed
- Provide primary customer contact for Workiva products and services and execute a “wow” interaction
- Champion customer responsiveness and issue resolution
- Serve as a customer advocate while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Finance
- Develop methods of project management that allow for continuous improvement in customer satisfaction
- Build strong Working Group relationships and explore opportunities for growth
- Assist in identifying revenue opportunities within the framework of the organization-wide strategy
- Onboard customers and drive the initial implementation and integration of Wdesk while effectively managing Working Group expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- Ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a strong sense of customer service with the ability to identify customer needs and expectations and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Strong technical aptitude, with competency in using Google Drive and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate outstanding customer contact at all levels within the Working Group
- Demonstrate ability to lead, work independently and take initiative to meet established timelines
- Outstanding project management, follow-through and keen attention to detail
- Ability to communicate customer needs while prioritizing organizational goals and initiatives
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Evening, Saturday and Sunday work may be required to meet client deliverables
- Thorough knowledge of Investments/Mutual Funds processes and filings
- Experience in accounting/finance industry preferred
- A./B.S. degree preferred
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Depending on assigned work location, walking outdoors between company campus facilities in a variety of weather conditions may be necessary to perform responsibilities of this position.
- Up to 50% travel for onsite training and filing support as needed.
View page here