Our global business provides vital information, analysis and data solutions to business professionals across a wide range of sectors including agriculture, financial services and aviation. Through our solutions, we help customers achieve improved outcomes, save money, stay compliant and reduce risk.
Proagrica is the trusted partner for global agriculture and animal health. Over 90% of the world’s biggest banks use data and workflow solutions from Accuity to improve their payment efficiency, anti-money laundering efforts and to help them stay compliant with global sanctions. Cirium tracks 350,000 aircraft data as well as the world’s airline schedules to help airlines, airports, banks and manufacturers make critical business decisions. ICIS is a global provider of price benchmarks, data and analytics to the energy, chemical and fertilizer sectors.
We are in an exciting period of growth in the world of online business information services and solutions and are looking for an Integration Engineer to join our team.
Purpose: To provide technical skills and expertise to effectively consult, advise, build and implement projects with Proagrica’s clients.
General Description: The candidate’s primary responsibilities will be to perform expert technical work on integration and development projects. Travel as required, up to 50%.
- Work with Business Analysts to analyze and understand requirements related to B2B Supply Chain integration needs
- Consulting with clients to define integration architectures
- Consulting with clients to provide expert advice in their management of integration technology
- Apply industry experience and best practices to develop, test and deliver B2B Supply Chain integration solutions
- Level 2+ support of B2B Supply Chain integrations
- Become proficient with the company’s integration technologies of choice
- Help lead documentation for integrations and best practices
- Strong technical, analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter and able to take initiative on learning new skills and troubleshooting (if you don’t possess any of ‘preferred’, you will be expected to learn rapidly)
- Strong working knowledge of XML, XML schemas and XSLT.
- Experience working with clients and team members to scope and successfully implement integration solutions
- Identifying and advising clients of additional solutions and benefits to be achieved.
- B2B Integration Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Java Message Service (JMS) and brokers such as SonicMQ/ActiveMQ
- Basic Linux skills
- Use of Regular Expressions
- RDBMS such as MySQL and basic SQL skills
- Knowledge and understanding of :
- X12 EDI
- Protocols such as SOAP, AS2, ebXML
- Basic java skills
RBI is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
View page here