Vertex Software is shaping the future of product development in manufacturing. Vertex unlocks 3D product data, fueling collaboration throughout product development. Companies quickly and securely share even the most complex designs with the extended enterprise anytime – on any device. Vertex founder and proven entrepreneur, Dan Murray, has grown two prior software companies to $100M+ revenue and executed successful IPOs. This is a ground-floor opportunity and part of our effort to expand marketing, engineering, sales, finance, and customer success teams.
At Vertex, protecting our customers’ IP is the most important thing we do. To help meet that commitment, Vertex is seeking an Information Security – Compliance Manager to lead the charge with implementing and managing our ongoing security-related compliance efforts.
- Identify the parameters and obligations associated with the security regulations, certifications, attestations, standards, and frameworks Vertex is required or chooses to implement, and collaboratively shepherd the development of required, appropriate-weight processes and controls
- Collaboratively create, implement, and manage an appropriate monitoring and remediation program to ensure we stay compliant with our corporate and customer security-related commitments
- Ensure appropriate documentation is maintained, demonstrating our compliance with security parameters and obligations
- Assist with external vendor and client relationships to resolve security issues and concerns
- Assist with responding to ad-hoc client security-related requests and providing client-facing reports and documentation as required
- Support the sales process and onboarding of new customers by assisting with client vendor risk management requests and contract reviews
- Interact with auditors and facilitate audits as required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, information security, or related field; senior level IT Auditing background and experience will be considered
- 5-7 years of experience helping organizations align to security and privacy regulations, certifications, standards, and frameworks such as SOC 2, CSA, ISO, NIST CSF, Privacy Shield, GDPR, and FedRAMP
- Experience with the security of cloud-based systems
- Strong experience in building relationships across functions and stakeholders; ability to present issues and ideas clearly, concisely, and accurately
- Strong experience with auditors and the evidence collection process
- Passionate about process improvement and removing friction from systems
View page here