United States of AmericaLocation:
HIA02: Engine Comp (TFT) – WDM 4th St 811 Fourth Street, West Des Moines, IA, 50265 USACollins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
- As an Industrial Engineering Intern at Collins Aerospace you will be a part of a team that is driving operational excellence and lean transformation across the business. This role will support projects relating to productivity improvements, capacity analysis, variation analysis, lean transformation, and overall operating cost reductions and process efficiencies.Education:
- Must be pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in an engineering related field from an accredited institutionQualifications: Basic, Preferred, and Desired
- Must be pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in an engineering related field from an accredited institution
- Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework
- Must have minimum GPA of 3.0Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong presentation skills
- Critical/strategic thinking ability
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and self-direct
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to develop strategy
- Teamwork & Collaboration •Ability to make sound ethical decisions that drive results
- Software/Technical Knowledge
- Microsoft Office Products
- Programming Language/Knowledge (Python, Visual Basic, MatLab,etc)
- SAPNothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.