Support the Collins Aerospace by developing new software tools and Processes to ensure effective surface mount automation.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card) is required.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and able to manage multiple assignments.
- The ability to communicate effectively and work together with other team members to creatively solve problems are key skills that will lead to success in this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, SQL systems, C++, Java, html, unix and Cad Programming like Auto Desk Inventor is preferred.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
View page here