At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
This position orients the intern student to the engineering environment. It can include assignments in the electrical, computer, aerospace, industrial or mechanical engineering or computer science disciplines. This position is an extension/addition to the student’s educational and career development.
- Must be registered as a full-time student in an undergraduate technical BS degree program. Intern must be accepted in to their respective school’s cooperative education program (where applicable) and should begin their intern experience no earlier than beginning of sophomore year. Interns progress into higher labor grades and receive greater responsibility and exposure when they return for each new work session.
- Registered college student pursuing a technical undergraduate BS degree. Student must be enrolled in an accredited 2 or 4 year institution.
- Student must have basic skills and qualities that should align with skills and qualities comparable to peers in the same organization.
- Provides complimentary technical support to a department and performs various duties dependent upon the department in which the position resides.
- This position orients the student to the technical environment. It may include assignments in the electrical, computer, aerospace, industrial or mechanical engineering or computer science disciplines.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
View page here