The HR Generalist is responsible for all things PEOPLE including: recruiting, human resources, and supporting cultural initiatives set forth by leadership. In filling this role you will be expected to serve as the Recruiting and HR subject matter expert, provide strategic guidance to stakeholders at all levels of the organization by creating solutions to current business needs, implementing, and managing said solutions going forward.
As the first official member of the HR Department, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with leadership in developing the department in your vision and play a critical role in developing and fostering Smart Ag’s culture focused on continuous improvement, employee engagement, and performance.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Creating and implementing Human Resources (HR) functions including: full life-cycle recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, benefits, compensation, and terminations.
- Working in applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Identifying and implementing new approaches/policies that lead to continuous improvement of department
- Organizing and Managing employee engagement and team building activities and events.
- Maintaining Org Charts, Employee Directory, and Compensation information.
- Creating and/or changing company culture with strong commitment to building relationships and investing in team members.
- Working in conjunction with other departments to ensure all business priorities are achieved.
Requirements for Success:
- Passion, drive and courage to change the world
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal support or resources.
- You have 3+ years of progressive HR experience with working knowledge of performance management, employee relations, talent acquisition, and compliance with all relevant employment/HR laws.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality are crucial for this role
- Recruiting experience and established network are a plus
- Startup experience highly preferred
- High level of emotional intelligence and ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- You are a natural team player and team builder; Smart Ag uses open office environments to drive collaboration and teamwork
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite Applications.
- Deep rooted principles and moral codes that align with Smart Ag’s culture
- Highly proficient in English writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills over the phone and in person
This position comes with a competitive salary (determined by experience and cultural fit) and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401K and equity sharing are also available.
How to Apply
Please send a current resume and cover letter with salary requirements included to email@example.com.
View page here: http://www.smart-ag.com/careers/