The Growth Researcher helps accelerate company growth with a focus on building a deep understanding of our users, and turning those insights into strategies and tactics that have the potential to create sustainable sources of growth. The Growth Researcher partners with our product, engineering, marketing, global services, and data science teams to explore the edges of our business and identify opportunities to help every user realize the full potential of our platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and execute formative and evaluative research studies that uncover growth drivers using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Conduct practical and impactful research across the customer experience lifecycle, from go-to-market to support and everywhere in between.
- Direct the creation and execution of a high velocity experimentation roadmap that has the potential to uncover solutions that will meaningfully impact our businesses.
- Deliver insights to teams from across the organization to build an understanding of our users and our business and identify actionable opportunities to amplify our growth.
- Uncover actionable insights from large, complex, multi-dimensional behavioral datasets.
- Join datasets from across the organization to enable exploratory analysis and monitoring.
- Extract and transform data into dashboards and reports for diverse teams and audiences.
- Monitor key business and product metrics and build a deep understanding of the drivers to changes in those metrics.
- Collaborate closely with other teams to identify and prioritize gaps in our understanding.
- Inform and guide product, marketing, and services decisions from definition to launch.
- Partner with product and engineering to continuously identify and drive growth outcomes.
- Contribute to work supporting a backlog of research-based best practices for influencing acquisition, adoption, retention, and expansion.
- Evangelize growth to teams and leaders from across the organization.
- Communicate results and illustrate actionable outcomes in creative and compelling ways.
- Influence teams from across the organization to align growth initiatives and best practices.
- Effect change across the organization by teaching, telling stories, and creating experiences.
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years of user experience, market research, or data science experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master’s degree or PhD in the social sciences or a quantitative field preferred
- Extensive experience with R, Python, SQL, or other similar languages
- Ability to uncover insights from large datasets with BigQuery or other similar applications
- Deep understanding of multivariate research methods and experiment design
- Extensive experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Demonstrated ability of turning research insights into actionable recommendations
- Experience leading cross-team research initiatives
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams with data
- Exceptional communicator with a passion for sharing insights across mediums
- Demonstrated ability to make advanced analysis actionable for non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel up to 25% travel
Where You’ll Work
We firmly believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices (Ames, Bozeman, Denver, Missoula and New York City).
- Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page:https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/