The Growth Manager contributes to the acceleration of company growth with a focus on user acquisition, product adoption, user activation, and solution expansion. This role will be accountable for driving long-term growth, short term experimentation and in-quarter impact on acquisition, adoption, and retention with a relentless focus on helping every user realize the full potential of our platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and global services teams to create seamless experiences that connect our users to the full value of our platform.
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that will drive growth in partnership with our product, engineering, and user experience teams.
- Identify gaps and define solutions for driving in-product activation experiences to improve on-boarding and activation metrics across solutions.
- Inform our growth strategy, experiment roadmap, and product roadmap based on competitive landscape
- Lead marketing efforts partnering with product teams to effectively promote acquisition, adoption, and retention experiences across solutions.
- Work across marketing channels (e.g. SEO, SEM, and email) to grow acquisition and improve retention by reaching and activating infrequent and inactive users.
- Utilize sales and marketing metrics to prioritize investments and help product teams better understand impacts on their products and solutions.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and solutions.
- Develop, implement, and monitor metrics that help optimize our growth models.
- Surface customer insights by synthesizing quantitative and qualitative research.
- Lead the execution of a high velocity experimentation roadmap that has the potential to uncover solutions that will meaningfully impact our businesses.
- Influence cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, marketing and global services, in the pursuit of sustainable, long-term growth.
- Challenge teams from across the organization to think boldly and creatively about growth and then turn that energy flawless and timely execution.
- Establish shared vision across the company for growth by building consensus on priorities leading to meaningful improvements to our products and experiences.
- Clearly communicate our growth strategy, tactics, and results, as appropriate, to audiences across the organization, from product teams to the executive team.
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years of product management, user experience, or product marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Master’s degree in the social sciences or business preferred
- Extensive experience working at the intersection of product, engineering, and marketing
- Demonstrated experience creating and launching category defining products or services
- An entrepreneurial leader with the experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience influencing and persuading leaders at the highest levels of an organization
- Exceptional communicator with the demonstrated ability to inspire action
- Strong presenter with experience presenting technical content to non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Where You’ll Work
We firmly believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices (Ames, Bozeman, Denver, Missoula and New York City).
- Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page:https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/