We are seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented office coordinator to join our organization. You will be the face of our company while sitting at the front desk welcoming employees and visitors. You’ll coordinate office tasks to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks include, but are not limited to, front desk management, answering phones, maintaining office supplies and vending, scheduling meetings and appointments and supporting travel requests. We’re also looking forward to bringing on a team player, someone willing to jump in and support tasks and contribute to projects across multiple departments including accounting, human resources, marketing, and operations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Answer phones and route calls to appropriate individuals, take and deliver phone messages
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, organize supplies, etc.)
- Manage, sort, and dispense incoming mail and faxes. Prepare outgoing mail, faxes and packages
- Set appointments, meetings, and conference calls; Maintain staff and company calendars
- Reserve conference spaces for meetings; prepare and set up for meetings
- Support travel requests for executives
- Notify and remind all parties of upcoming events, lunches, meetings etc.
- Maintain an organized work space at all times; Clean and tidy public office spaces
- Frequently check office supply and vending stock, reorder when needed; Track orders and maintain vendor relationships
- Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures
- Additional support to other departments including accounting, human resources, marketing and operations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associate degree in office administration, management or related field preferred
- 2+ years working in office admin or hospitality management preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite, including Microsoft Office and other computer applications
- Experience using office machinery (fax, printer, copier, phone systems etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and written
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package including health, dental and vision coverage, disability insurance and company match 401(k) program.
View page here