Landus Cooperative is currently seeking a Field Safety Manager! Are you a champion in leading and supporting employee engagement and ownership of personal safety? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who showcases their leadership and sees value in continuously improving safety for our locations. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Pro-active in promoting safety compliance throughout the organization.
- Implementation of new safety policies and safety initiatives
- Formulating recommendations for safety improvements
- Utilization of RCI recordkeeping, scheduling, and document delivery
- Inspection visits conducted by regulatory inspectors
- Employee training when regional training is more practical than locational training
- Conducting employee assisted audits
- Directing location and regional management personnel with safety, health, and regulatory compliance matters
- Must have a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds
- Bachelor’s degree or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
- Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
- Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
- Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
- Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled