As a cutting-edge company, it’s in our nature to be progressive in everything we do! We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. We are actively searching for an action driven, enthusiastic Field Readiness Training Manager with 3+ years outside sales experience who desires to be a part of something amazing!
As a Field Readiness Training Manager, you will work side by side with the Product Marketing, Domain Experts and our Marketing teams to create and present in-depth training on product features, sales methodology, and marketing campaigns to maximize our Sales team’s knowledge and expertise.
Location: This is a remote-based position requiring 25%+ travel. We will consider qualified candidates located near a major metropolitan airport across the US. (Central US preferred)
What you’ll do:
- Handle multiple internal sales training projects simultaneously
- Travel to various office locations for the purposes of instructor-led training
- Work on a variety of projects with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Product training
- Domain training
- Plan and execute multiple events
- Build e-learning courses that coincide with Live Trainings
What you’ll need:
- 3-5+ years of Corporate Training experience (3-5 years)
- 3-5+ years of outside sales experience (Force Management, Command of the Message, MEDDIC methodology strongly preferred)
- Superior project management skills with the ability to deliver on a deadline
- The aptitude to rapidly master new technologies, methodologies, and subject matter, and transfer this expertise to others
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment to produce effective training materials
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Expertise in Accounting, Finance, or Risk, with solid spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software capability is strongly preferred
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- Learning Management Software experience
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Learn more on our Muse Page