ATI has a current need for a full-time Project Manager supporting a federal agency in environmental compliance, remediation and records (i.e., document) management. The PM will act as the primary point of contact for coordination with the client and be responsible for the overall management of work and coordination of activities, including cost, schedule and quality of the work. The PM shall be responsible for monthly reporting requirements. The PM shall maintain close communication and coordination with the client contracting officer’s representative (COR), including progress and cost reporting. The PM shall keep the COR informed of the project status, existing or potential problems, and any changes that may be required to successfully complete the work under each Task Order. In addition, the PM shall supervise the work of technical staff assigned to the contract(s). The PM shall take immediate corrective action when performance is not acceptable per contract requirements. United States citizenship and the ability to pass a federal government background check is required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing records management contracts. The tasks involved include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as primary point of contact for the client;
- Supervision and management of records management specialists;
- Managing work and coordinating all activities, including cost, schedule and quality of the work as well as subcontractor/vendor management;
- Fulfilling monthly reporting requirements including progress and cost reporting, and invoicing;
- Keeping the client informed of the project status, existing or potential problems, and any changes that may be required to successfully complete the work;
- Overseeing the reviewing, categorizing, and uploading of documents (including metadata) into a federal government database; and
- Directing record coding and organization, quality control reviews, coordination and preparation of documents for scanning, merging and bookmarking PDF images.
- A total of eight (8) years in the industry and a minimum three (3) years as a Project Manager on work that is similar in size and complexity;
- Basic understanding of Federal, State, and local environmental laws and regulations such as CERCLA, FUSRAP, and MARSSIM guidance and firm fixed price contracts;
- Proficiency using MS Office (including MS Word and Excel), Adobe Acrobat and working knowledge of databases such as MS Access;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated report writing experience;
- Knowledge and capability to understand and monitor project (Task Order) budgets and the financial and management skills to direct staff to perform within the proposed budgets;
- Employee supervision/management skills;
- High level of professionalism for client interaction; and
- United States citizenship and the ability to pass a federal government background check.
- Working knowledge of the structure and operations of Federal agencies, such as the US Army Corps of Engineers, and experience with conducting projects for Federal clients is a definite plus.
- A total of eight (8) years in the industry and a minimum three (3) years as a Project Manager on work that is similar in size and complexity.
- Basic understanding of CERCLA, FUSRAP, and MARSSIM guidance.
- Basic understanding of federal contracts including Firm Fixed Price contracts
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to:
- Stack, move, carry, and sort document boxes weighing approximately 30 pounds each.
- Reach to move document boxes to/from racks/shelves;
- Use hands to touch, handle or feel objects, document pages, or controls;
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Speak and hear;
- Frequently sit and/or stand;
- Possess specific vision abilities including close vision and depth perception;
- Drive rental or company vehicles to client offices or vendor locations; and
- Travel by commercial air carrier to client locations with overnight stays.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position will primarily be in ATI’s office in Columbia, MD, but will require occasional travel to client sites within the United States with trip durations up to 1 week.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will normally be in a climate-controlled office.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1.410.992.3424 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
View page here