Landus Cooperative is currently seeking an EHSQ Intern! Are you reliable and detail-oriented? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can assist our EHSQ team with Landus Cooperative’s safety and QMS program. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and an engaging internship geared for your success!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Assist in performing safety audits.
- Participate in incident investigations.
- Complete an EHSQ program review.
- Perform safety training review.
- Assist in developing & roll-out of QMS program.
- Develop & monitor Risk Management Program and Tier II reports.
- Assist with Site Security Plans.
- Analyze ways to improve safety program.
- Assist in training and development of new training programs.
- Must have a valid state motor vehicle license.
- Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year program.
- Good computer skills.
- Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
- Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
- Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
- Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
- Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
View page here