Workiva is searching for talented Interns to join our Strategic Enterprise Customer Success team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about how the largest companies in the world use Wdesk to accomplish amazing outcomes. You will be exposed to day-to-day customer success activities spanning from the initial stages of onboarding to continued engagement and retention. During your time at Workiva you will learn what it’s like working at a high-energy and fast-paced software company solving complex problems for Fortune 100 companies.
What You’ll Do:
- Creation and implementation of customer documents using industry leading software
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional teams including Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Finance
- Gain exposure to some of the largest companies in the world and see how they utilize our technology to complete complex reporting
- See how our Customer Success Managers create a “wow” customer experience
- View the different phases of the customer life cycle and what role the Customer Success team plays in each phase.
- Have the potential to be customer facing and help lead trainings
- Gather data to assist Enterprise Customer Success Managers prepare for account reviews
Interns holding this position may also have the opportunity to test new features for Quality Assurance purposes and work with teams on special projects.
What You’ll Need:
- Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
- Completed second year at the undergraduate level
- Must be technically savvy and demonstrate a high level of competency using Excel, Word, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through leadership positions in community, school, or other programs
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Attention to detail and follow-through are required
- Must be available to work 15-20 hours per work during the semester
- This is a part-time internship program
- These internships may lead to a full-time internship program in the summer.
- This is a paid position
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
Learn more on our Muse Page
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.