As an Enterprise Services Project Manager at Workiva, you are the point person for customer-related projects. You will plan, budget, monitor, and document all progress of a particular project, including delays, setbacks, and unexpected circumstances. You will lead the resources assigned to the project and are ultimately responsible for the project’s success. You will oversee the budget, timeline, and scope of high-profile projects with large budgets.
What You’ll Do:
- You will act as the point of contact for issues regarding customer projects.
- You will lead the project team and be responsible for holding the team accountable to timelines, budget, deliverables, and scope.
- You will be responsible for project documentation and reporting.
- You may work onsite with customers to ensure the project meets the customer’s expectations.
- You will oversee schedules, budgets, timelines, and project scope to ensure goal attainment.
- You will research the proper budget for a given project, ensuring the team stays within budget and speaks to each budgeted expense.
- You will have the authority to readjust the budget as needed, within scope.
- You may also manage projects regarding Workiva’s partners.
- You will stay in constant contact with the customer to ensure the project is on track and communicates progress on a consistent basis.
- You will consult with sales, solutions architects, product development, and client services to ensure all cross-functional teams are on the same page.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience required
- Customer-facing experience required
- Experience working in the Big 4 strongly preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Familiarity working within the Software or Technology field strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Knowledge of Jira and the ability to run a daily stand-up preferred
- Ability to run daily stand ups as needed
- Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning preferred
- Ability to develop processes for the Investments Team preferred
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
Health & Wellness
: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page:
View page here