Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace Radio Navigation is looking for a talented Electrical Engineering intern This exciting opportunity requires an individual who has skills and interests in systems & hardware development, test, implementation and integration activities. This individual will work in the Radio Navigation department developing requirements, designing, testing, and integrating radio navigation products. Experience with electronics design and programming in C, C++, or C# is desired
The following experience and skills will be considered:
1. Knowledge of hardware or systems engineering processes and methodologies
2. Ability to follow the project’s defined systems process for design, development, verification and configuration management
3. Ability to collaborate with engineers and generate a positive team working environment
4. Willingness to learn and be flexible
5. Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills for purposes of developing requirements and design documentation and proposing well thought out solutions to technical problems
6. Ability to quickly acquire technical domain knowledge and contribute to the design of sophisticated architectural systems
7. Experience with aviation and/or navigation is a plus
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field of study from an accredited institution
- Must have GPA of 3.0
- Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework
- US Citizenship required
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.