This position is for a motivated Electrical or Computer engineering intern to provide support to the Missions Systems ASIC/FPGA & Packaging Design Center. This position will provide the opportunity to work on tasks related to FPGA and ASIC design. Duties may include assisting senior engineers on requirements capture, design implementation, verification, working with and/or creation of technical documentation, and other support activities related to the ASIC development process.
The job requires previous and/or ongoing work in an undergraduate program in applicable engineering or science field or equivalent with demonstrated high academic and/or job performance.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelors or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Participates in personal and technical developmental activities
- Applies new skills in day-to-day project activities
- Is receptive to feedback and responds by making an effort to improve
- Uses problems as opportunities to learn
- Keeps leadership sufficiently informed of status of assignments
- Identifies problems and priority conflicts
- Elevates issues and concerns to leadership and/or management for resolution
- Exhibits good written communication skills
- Exhibits good oral (verbal, non-verbal/body language, listening, etc.) communication skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of cooperating with team members
- Works well with others to achieve team goals
- Remains flexible and considers the opinions, suggestions, and alternatives provided by others
- Demonstrates respect and sensitivity for team members, peers, and coworkers
- Approaches work with enthusiasm
- Pursues goals and development plans with enthusiasm
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
•Medical, dental, and vision insurance•Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees•Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution •Tuition reimbursement•Life insurance and disability coverage •And moreApply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
View page here