At Henning Companies, our core purpose is to provide solutions to positively impact our customers, employees, and our communities. We operate with a focus on transforming our customer’s idea of what is possible and then deliver of a level of value that goes above and beyond their expectations.
We’re looking for an draftsman to join our team. As we work with clients to bring their ideas to the table, we’re looking for you to
- create and modify drawings to support client needs and meet expectations as defined by Preconstruction and Operations,
- draw architectural and structural features of buildings for construction projects using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software,
- work through rough sketches and specifications created by Project Managers, Engineers, and Architects, and
- work under pressure and provide a quick turnaround on drawings ranging from 10,000 to 300,000 square feet.
We’re looking for someone with
- 1 – 3 years of experience in structure drafting and design
- Revit/Auto-desk, CADD experience
We offer a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Founded in 1924, Henning Companies continues to be one of the larger general contractors in the Midwest. We pride our selves on being an unprecedented general contractor, construction manager, and design-builder. With a wide experience in Agriculture, Industrial, and Commercial market segments, Henning manages construction projects ranging from historical renovations to convenience stores, restaurants, and warehouses.
With over 95 years of experience, Henning is committed to bringing a proactive approach to every project. Our team of talented employees challenges themselves every day to improve upon on history of success. We continually seek new skills and knowledge that enables us to provide a better experience and positive results.