We are looking for Audit, Risk, and Compliance Industry professionals who have a keen eye for technology and marketing to help take Workiva to the next level! The primary responsibility of Product Marketing is to create the go-to-market strategies including product positioning, marketing strategy, and sales enablement to drive buyer awareness and desired business outcomes. They are the central hub that manages product and solution launches across Solutions Management, Product Management, Customer Success, and Sales, just to name a few. By equipping themselves with crucial market feedback and analysis, they have a seat at the table as we identify and prioritize product features, providing consulting and management support to the overall initiative.
What You’ll Do:
- Create the go-to-market strategy and ensure that execution of the plan drives to business goals.
- Identify key functional, ecosystem, and operational requirements to better serve the targeted market.
- Point Solutions Management: manage point-solution initiatives to focus sales effort and to ensure the achievement of revenue and profit goals for specific solutions
- Product Marketing and Sales Consulting: provide consulting and management support to marketing and sales areas, identifying emerging market opportunities
- Product Management Consulting: provide consulting and management support to product managers and development teams, including identifying and prioritizing product features based on customer and market analysis
- Drive the development of thought leadership content to advance credibility and awareness, and drive pipeline.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education & experience
- MBA preferred
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- Hands-on experience with SOX(Sarbanes-Oxley)and financial control management or internal audit activities in the corporate setting
- Experience in a SaaS environment preferred
- Track record of building product marketing and go-to-market strategies
- General understanding internal audit management, IT audit management and IT risk management, enterprise risk management, or policy management a plus.
- CIA or other relevant certifications a plus.
- Successful track record collaborating with cross-functional leadership teams
- Extraordinary listening, communication, and program management skills
- Prior experience with GRC platforms (MetricSteam, Teammate, Archer, OpenPages, etc) a plus
- Wdesk experience is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even four dog-friendly offices (Ames, Bozeman, Missoula and New York City).
- Learn more about #WorkivaLife : https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life