Landus Cooperative is currently seeking a Director of Business Development! Do you have a passion for agriculture, directing and executing growth strategies? Would you consider yourself reliable, strategic and a leader? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who is a strategic thought leader and who can develop growth opportunities. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Leads strategic planning process, and the development, monitoring and execution of strategic and business plans.
• Identify, investigate, evaluate and negotiate strategic business alliances, joint ventures, acquisitions and investment opportunities that align with long-range plans.
• Collaborate with partners to identify and develop new areas of opportunities (joint development, thought leadership, events, etc.) for strategic growth to support business goals.
• Brainstorming with business unit leadership and business development team to create new strategies and initiatives.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
• Create and propose the business case for strategic investment opportunities. Works with leaders to assess the benefits and risks across our service offerings to recommend and execute on investments in programs and projects.
• Develop and communicate expectations with success measures across channels with all audiences within the organization including senior leaders.
• Must have a valid motor vehicle operator’s license.
• Has demonstrated leadership experience influencing, facilitating, and collaborating with all levels of leadership across multiple businesses
• Experienced in corporate development, strategy, data analytics, or related fields that include identifying, evaluating, negotiating, managing, and executing strategic joint-ventures, partnerships, acquisitions or investment opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree (Business, finance, economics preferred)
• At least 10 years in progressive management positions (agricultural business leadership preferred) or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree (M.B.A.) a plus.
• Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
• Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
• Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
• Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
• Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
View page here