Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Stakeholders include a team of data analysts and data scientists. Enable the team with data acquisition, performance tuning and data processing.
- Administers the ML/AI data platform. Designs and develops data services for AI. Provides data to the team and enterprise toward the end goal of adopting AI.
- Builds data pipelines focusing on data ingestion, integration, modeling, optimization, and quality for AI processing. Architects and launches new data models (marts, lakes, stores, hubs). Optimizes costs, storage, processing and access to integrated data.
- Explores data for pattern detection prior to algorithm development. Prepares and pre-processes data utilized in algorithms. Ensures data is formatted and cleansed for AI processing.
- Drives use and adoption of new data sources and data partnerships.
- Deploys production algorithms created by AI Engineering team. Governs and monitors production algorithms.
- Maintains and utilizes data catalog and algorithm catalog for AI space.
- Develops and deploys API’s for data movement, manages the flow of information and system integration between applications.
- Monitors production processes using enterprise scheduling tools and troubleshoots incidents surrounding supported solutions, including after-hours escalations of major incidents.
- Experience working in data, analytics or machine learning
- Exposure to the delivery of big data solutions and applications.
- Exposure to designing, developing, building and ongoing support of data integration services. Experience with Performance Tuning of complex solutions (both ETL queries and database structures).
- Experience with multiple database platforms, cloud and on premise hosting models, and modern programming languages.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in arelated field of study from an accredited institution
- Must have GPA of 3.0
- Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework
- US Citizenship required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
View page here