Customer Success Experts are responsible for providing high-quality support through various channels. As a team, they are experts in all features. They not only support customers but all other teams in the organization. The support they provide can vary from a simple explanation to complex analysis of system functionality. They provide quality documentation of their customer interactions to further help other groups analyze the scope of customer use cases and issues. Customer Success Experts focus on critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication to meet and exceed the needs of our customers, both internal and external.
How You Will Impact the Success of Workiva:
- Support customers by providing technical expertise over the phone and through email inquiries
- Research and provide resolution of complex issues
- Defuse complicated or frustrating customer situations, maintaining a positive and solutions-oriented demeanor
- Utilizes customer management tools diligently to track customer interactions and assist in the development of raving fan customers
- Maintains thorough knowledge of Workiva products, features and releases by participating in trainings, team meetings and reviewing videos and other documentation
- Creation and tracking of issues through JIRA and Salesforce
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation utilizing knowledge of application
- Delivers feedback to Product Management via the Workiva ticketing system and by participation in stakeholders’ meetings
What You Will Need to Be Successful in This Role:
- Attention to detail, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Strong technical aptitude, with proficiency using Google Drive and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills
- Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to take initiative
- Well organized with superb time management skills
- Proven ability to meet established timelines
- Personal, adaptable and flexible with the ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Demonstrates strong sense of customer service with the ability to identify customer needs and expectations and respond in a timely and effective manner
- The ability to work as part of a team
Hours: Monday-Friday 3:30 pm – 12:30 am
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as-needed basis.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Learn more on our Muse Page