Workiva is looking for a talented individual to join our Customer Marketing team. As an intern at Workiva, you will be a key contributor to the preparation and support of multiple customer programs including User Stories and Testimonials, User Groups, and other customer marketing initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Project-manage the execution of marketing collateral: user stories and videos, event invites, and other promotional material
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to secure venue contracts and execute other event logistics
- Research user attributes and behaviors for specific customer initiatives (i.e. speaking engagements, presentations, etc.)
- Research potential event locations, present options and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Assist in managing schedules and deadlines for multiple customer programs and events
- Collate metrics measuring program success, including ROI, web metrics, etc.
What You’ll Need:
- Must be pursuing business or marketing degree
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Experience in marketing a plus
- Excellent business communications skills, both written and verbal
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness:
Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
View page here